The Neath & District Photographic Society UK Salon is supported by the PAGB and the BPE and is open to photographers with addresses in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, and BFPO addresses.
There are four entry classes and up to four images may be entered into each class:
- Open Colour
- Open Monochrome
- Mr Gary Shinner, LRPS, EFIAP/b, AWPF, MPSA
- Mr Colin Westgate, FRPS, MPAGB, APAGB, MFIAP
- Mr Rob Mitchel, MA Photography
PAGB Gold, Silver and Bronze Awards for each Section.
- NDPS Gold, Silver and Bronze Awards for each Section.
- Award for Best in Exhibition.
- PAGB, BPE and NDPS Ribbons for Selectors Choice.
- Highly Commended Certificates.
- Commended CertificatesClub Awards for Neath & District PS Members.
Note – Certificates for HC and Commended are in the form of PDF Files that can be downloaded and/or printed by the Entrant.
PAGB Accreditation Certificate 2023-013:
BPE Crown Awards
- As a member exhibition of the British Photographic Exhibitions (BPE) circuit, all images accepted into this exhibition count towards BPE Crown Awards.
- Entrants are invited to aggregate their acceptances in affiliated exhibitions to apply, without charge, for a BPE Crown Award.
- A copy of the regulations for granting of BPE Crown Awards may be obtained by sending an SAE to:
- Alison & Andy Fryer DPAGB EFIAP BPE3*
BPE Crown Awards Officers 38 Oldacre Lane,
Please see http://www.britishphotographicexhibitions.org.uk for more details about the BPE.
- One class entered £12
- Two classes £14
- Three classes £16
- Four classes £18
- Closing Date for entries: 22nd April 2023
- Selection dates: 29th & 30th April 2023
- Results published by: End of May 2023
We will endeavour to stick to the Exhibition Calendar shown above, but if lockdown or travel restriction rules are in place, we will rearrange the Selection weekend or go to a remote selection session.
Notification emails will be sent to all entrants informing them of any changes.
Please be patient and considerate to the Selectors and Organisers in these trying times.
Terms and Conditions
We recommend reading our Terms and Conditions before entering the competition.
How to enter
- Either complete the convenient Online Entry Form and upload your images electronically or
- Download the Postal Entry Form and mail the completed form with your digital images on a CDROM.
So, if you believe that you have a winning image why not have a go and enter the competition.