Neath Photographic Society is proud to host their Annual UK Salon for projected images.
The Salon is supported by the PAGB and the BPE.
‘Whether you are a seasoned campaigner or fresh to photography, this is your opportunity to show off your images .’
- ‘Colour Open’
- ‘Monochrome Open’
How to enter
- Either complete the convenient Online Entry Form and upload your images electronically or
- Download the Postal Entry Form and mail the completed form with your digital images on a CDROM.
So, if you believe that you have a winning image why not have a go and enter the competition.
- Bob Dennis Hon LCPU, CPAGB, APAGB, AFIAP, BPE4*
- Peter Gennard MFIAP, EFIAP/p
- Gary Shinner LRPS, EFIAP/b, MPSA, BPSA, AWPF
- PAGB Gold, Silver and Bronze in each of the 4 sections
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals in each of the 4 sections
- Best in Exhibition Award
- PAGB & NDPS Ribbons for Selectors Choices
- Highly Commended Certificates
- Commended Certificates
- All acceptances can now go towards BPE Awards
- One class entered £10
- Two classes £12
- Three classes £14
- Four classes £16
- Closing date for all entries 18th April 2020
- Date of Selection 25th & 26th April 2020
- Notification of successful entries End of May 2020
Terms and Conditions
- Read our Terms and Conditions.