Neath Photographic Society is proud to host their Annual UK Salon for projected images.
The Salon is supported by the PAGB (2019-26) and the BPE.
‘Whether you are a seasoned campaigner or fresh to photography, this is your opportunity to show off your images .’
- ‘Colour Open’
- ‘Monochrome Open’
How to enter
- Either complete the convenient Online Entry Form and upload your images electronically or
- Download the Postal Entry Form and mail the completed form with your digital images on a CDROM.
So, if you believe that you have a winning image why not have a go and enter the competition.
- Brian Coleman AFIAP, AWPF, FWPF
- Leo Rich ARPS, DPAGB, Hon PAGB, EFIAP/g, BPE3*
- Brian Swinyard MA (Photography), ARPS, DPAGB, EFIAP/b, PSA, BPE3*, Minst.M.Mifl
- PAGB Gold, Silver and Bronze in each of the 4 sections
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals in each of the 4 sections
- Best in Exhibition Award
- PAGB & NDPS Ribbons for Selectors Choices
- Highly Commended Certificates
- Commended Certificates
- All acceptances can now go towards BPE Awards
- One class entered £10
- Two classes £12
- Three classes £14
- Four classes £16
- Closing date for all entries 21st April 2019
- Date of Selection 27th & 28th April 2019
- Notification of successful entries End of May 2019
Terms and Conditions
- Read our Terms and Conditions.