Neath Photographic Society (aka Neath Camera Club)
The course is free to club members or £2 per session for non club members.
Our Beginners Group Course runs for 15 evenings on alternate Thursdays at 7.30pm
Participants will need a digital camera capable of full manual control to get maximum benefit from the course.
- Sept 14 – Welcome and course introduction.
- Sept 28th – Picture Composition
- Oct 12th – Basic camera controls and Exposure
- Oct 26th – Measuring the light and ISO
- Nov 9th – Using Apertures
- Nov 23rd – Using shutter speeds
- Dec 7th – White balance and Picture Show.
Christmas and New Year Break.
- Jan 4th – Using flash
- Jan 18th – Home studio
- Feb 1st – Low light and painting with light.
- Feb 15th – Basic editing of images.
- Feb 29th – Still life (Practical
- Mar 14th – Portraits (Practical)
- Mar 28th – B&W or Colour (Practical)
- Apr 11th – Picture show and social evening.
Although this brings the beginners course to an end for another season, perhaps you might consider joining the full Tuesday Evening Club and taking your interest in photography further. You would be most welcome. We continue to meet on Tuesday evenings throughout the summer to go out and about doing photography.