Tonight we had our six way battle Judged by Mr Les Loosemore. The other five clubs were Abertawe, Amman Valley, Mumbles & West Cross, Port Talbot and Trostre & Velindre. The images this evening were of a very high standard and the final scores were very close. Before I give the scores I would like to thank Linda for the lovely buffet she prepared for us all to enjoy.
The scores for the clubs are as followed:
- Abertawe 102
- Amman Valley 100
- Mumbles & West Cross 105
- Neath 112
- Port Talbot 107
- Trostre & Velindre 106
Thank you to all the clubs that entered. As you can see Neath were the victors this year by a small margin.
The PI’s selected to represent our club this time were:
- Battle Between The Elements by Bill Howells 18
- Sea Horses by Dave Edwards DPAGB EFIAP 20
- Lulu by Roy Edwards 17
- Polecat by Haydn Thomas DPAGB AFIAP 20
- Puma Stalking by Linda Cowen CPAGB AFIAP 17
- Sir Edward Elgar And his Bicycle by Graham Cull 20
A big thank you to all that entered.