“Neath Photographic Society is proud to host The Hornbill Welsh Invitational Challenge”
ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MAY 7th. You can send you entries direct if you prefer.
Neath Photographic Society is proud to host The Hornbill Welsh Invitational Challenge 2011; a new and exciting photographic competition open to all affiliated Welsh Camera Club members.
Entering could not be easier; simply download and return the completed entry form with your digital images to Colin Kelly our Competition Secretary.
Click on the advert below to learn more about the competition and download an entry form.
- The competition is open to all photographers from Camera Clubs affiliated to the WPF and NWPA.
- The Organisers reserve the right to reproduce all successful entries in the form of a DVD which will be sent to all participating Clubs and normal copyright rules will be strictly followed.
- Each participant Club will receive an individual notification of their results.
- The decision of the judging panel will be final and without appeal.
- The organisers will take great care of the entered work but decline all responsibility in case of loss, theft or deterioration during transit or during the projection.
- By the virtue of his/her participation the author accepts these regulations.
- Permission to reproduce any image for advertising purposes is assumed.
- Up to three Images may be submitted per photographer in JPEG format with preferred Colour Space sRGB.
- Required image size: Maximum 1400 pixels horizontal and/or 1050 pixels vertical.
- Image File Name: Your image files must be titled in the correct format as shown below:
Example: Title of Image;Photographers Name & Honours; Club
- Entry is through your Club only and by CD ( Please print your Clubs name on the CD and on its case or sleeve.)
- If the entry is to be considered for British Wildlife indicate ‘W‘ on the entry form.
- If the entry is to be considered for Welsh Industrial Landscapes indicate ‘L’ on the entry form.
- Each CD must be accompanied by a completed entry form and fees.
- Please also note that CDâ€™s will not be returned and will be destroyed following the competition
- Entry is Â£5/photographer.Â Cheques made payable to ‘Neath & District Photographic Â Society‘.
- Entries not conforming to the above rules will be disqualified.
Definition of Categories
- British Wildlife – Wildlife indigenous to the British Isles.
- Welsh Industrial Landscapes – Images must be taken in Wales
Send entries to:
Mr. Colin Kelly,
22 Crythan Road, Melyn,
Neath. SA11 1SR