Neath Photographic Society (aka Neath Camera Club)
Our Beginners Group Course runs for 15 evenings on alternate Thursdays at 7.30pm
The course is free to club members or £2 per session for non-club members.
Participants will need a digital camera capable of full manual control to get maximum benefit from the course.
- Sept 15 – Welcome and course introduction.
- Sept 29th – Picture Composition
- Oct 13th – Basic camera controls and Exposure
- Oct 27th – Measuring the light and ISO
- Nov 10 – Using Apertures
- Nov 24th – Using shutter speeds
- Dec 8th – White balance and Picture Show.
Christmas and New Year Break.
- Jan 5th – Using flash
- Jan 19th – Home studio
- Feb 2nd – Low light and painting with light.
- Feb 16th – Basic editing of images.
- Mar 2nd – Still life (Practical)
- Mar 16th – Portraits (Practical)
- Mar 30th – B&W or Colour (Practical)
- Apr 13th – Picture show and social evening.
Although this brings the beginners course to an end for another season, perhaps you might consider joining the full Tuesday Evening Club and taking your interest in photography further. You would be most welcome. We continue to meet on Tuesday evenings throughout the summer to go out and about doing photography.