September to October 2020
To be reviewed month by month until Pandemic is over
The Official Programme published still stands as our intention and as soon as we are allowed, we will return to those weekly events.
The Programme for September/October is proposed as: –
- 8th September – Virtual Talk with Roy Carr – “A Year in Their Lives”
- 15th September – Special Interest Group Held at the Club (SIG)
- 22nd September – DPI Virtual Competition29th September – SIG 2
- 6th October – Virtual Talk Speaker TBC
- 13th October – SIG 3
- 20th October – DPI Open Virtual Competition
- 27th October – SIG 4
To clarify: –
- Virtual evenings will be run remotely using a Zoom facility, each member will be Emailed a link and details of how to log in, this should be done about 10 minutes prior to the start so that you can be allowed to enter and meet the others virtually.
- Special Interest Groups – SIGs will be evenings where hopefully one of our members will provide a lecture on his/her speciality to allow the attendees to better understand the techniques/equipment used.
These can only accommodate 15 members so some form of draw will take place of those that express an interest to select the attendees.
- DPI Virtual Competitions these will be limited to 4 DPIs per member, 2 Colour and 2 Mono as a result of these changes due to COVID the normal Cup competitions will be suspended for this season and all competitions run virtually will have an Open Theme