Neath Photographic Society is proud to host their Annual UK Salon for projected images.
The Salon is supported by the PAGB and BPE.
‘Whether you are a seasoned campaigner or fresh to photography, this is your opportunity to show off your images .’
- ‘Colour Open’
- ‘Monochrome Open’
How to enter
- Either complete the convenient Online Entry Form and upload your images electronically or
- Download the Postal Entry Form and mail the completed form with your digital images on a CDROM.
So, if you believe that you have a winning image why not have a go and enter the competition.
- Sue Moore FRPS, MPAGB
- Bob Moore Hon PAGB, MPAGB, FRPS
- Rob Mitchell MA (Photography)
- PAGB Gold, Silver and Bronze in each of the 4 sections
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals in each of the 4 sections
- Best in Exhibition Award
- PAGB & NDPS Ribbons for Selectors Choices
- Highly Commended Certificates
- Commended Certificates
- All acceptances can now go towards BPE Awards
- One class entered £10
- Two classes £12
- Three classes £14
- Four classes £16
- Closing date for all entries 21st April 2018
- Date of Selection 28th & 29th April 2018
- Notification of successful entries End of May 2018
Terms and Conditions
- Read our Terms and Conditions.
Neath and District Photographic Society would like to thank both our sponsors; Ribbons Ltd, a world leader in webbing technology and Hornbill Engineering Ltd, specialists in the field of process control, instrumentation, electrical systems, hazardous area, high voltage and training.